CURRICULUM VITAE (CV)
(Updated January, 2013)
Name: .........Sex: Male...................................................(Photo)
Date of Birth:
Present Position: Researcher (Lecture)
Working Institution (University):
Telephone: (084) ..... Fax: (084) ........ . Cellphone: (084) ......
- 12/2010 – present: Studying for Biology Doctorate Degree in Institute of Ecology and Biological Resources; Title of thesis (Tên luận văn): ......
- 5-9/12/2011: Training course of “Writing Scientific Projects in Environmental Sciences” in Tam Dao, Vietnam held by International Foundation for Sciences and Institut de Recherche pour le Développement.
- 17-26/1/2011: Training course of “Seed Conservation Techniques for Wild Plants” at Kunming, China held by Royal Botanic Gardens Kew and Kunming Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 2007- 2009: Studying for Biology Master Degree in Institute of Ecology and Biological Resources; Title of thesis: .....
- 1999-2003: Engineer of Protection and Management Resources of Forest Department, Forestry University, Vietnam; Title of thesis: .....
- 7/2007-present: Researcher of Plant Resources Department, IEBR, VAST, Hanoi.
- 5/2007-present: Researcher of the “Vietnam Conifer Conservation Centre”
- 7/2003-2009: Project officer of the “Vietnam Botanical Conservation Program” (cooperation between the ..... and the ....);
- 7/2003-10/2008: Project officer of the “International Cooperative Biodiversity Group” (cooperation between .... and the .....)
- 7/2003-5/2007: Researcher for project on multiplication and conservation Xanthocyparis vietnamensis in Ha Giang Province
- 7/2003-8/2007: Researcher of Department of Botany, IEBR, VAST, Hanoi.
- U.S.A. National Geographic Society - "Exploration of primary woods along constructed highway Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh for their sustainable conservation (in limits of Ha Tinh, Quang Binh, Quang Tri, Thua Thien Hue, Quang Nam and Kon Tum provinces of central Vietnam)" 2010-2011 (8800-10). Position held: Participant
- Rufford Small Grant for Nature Conservation (RSG) (Ref: 29.03.09) for the project “Conservation assessment and management of globally threatened plant species in Huu Lien Nature Reserve” from 7/2009 to 1/2011 Position held: Principal investigator
- Studied in Kunming Institute of Botany, China for two weeks
- Field work in Dakrong National Park, Quang Tri Province associated with the Henry Luce Foundation project, “Transboundary Initiatives for Botanical Conservation and Education Program in Indochina” (cooperation between the IEBR and the MBG).
1. Pham Van The, Phan Ke Loc, and Nguyen Tien Hiep. 2014. The status of wild and cultivated populations of ..... in Vietnam. Vietnam Journal of Science and Technology (Writting). (Bài báo đang viết)
2. Pham Van The, Phan Ke Loc, and Nguyen Tien Hiep. 2013. The status of wild and cultivated populations of Cupressus tonkinensis Silba in Vietnam. Vietnam Journal of Science and Technology (Submitted). (Bài báo đã gửi)
3. Tran Huy Thai, Ophélie Bazzali, Nguyen Thi Hien, Pham Van The, Phan Ke Loc, Tran Minh Hoi, Félix Tomi, Joseph Casanova and Ange Bighelli. 2013. Chemical Composition of Leaf and Stem Oils from Vietnamese Cupressus tonkinensis Silba. The Journal of Essential Oil Research Vol. X, No. X, Month 2012, 1-6 (Accepted). (Bài báo đã chấp nhận)
4. Van The Pham and Leonid V. Averyanov (2012). Hoya longipedunculata V.T.Pham & Aver., sp. nov. (Apocynaceae, Asclepiadoideae) from Quang Nam, central Vietnam. Nordic Journal of Botany 30(6): 705-708 (Bài báo quốc tế)
5. Phan Ke Loc, Averyanov, L.V., Phan Ke Long, Nguyen Tien Hiep, Nguyen Quang Hieu, Regalado, J.C., Nguyen Sinh Khang & Pham Văn The. 2012. New to science taxa described in North-West region over the past ten recent years (2002-2011) and some problems of their sustainable utilization. Journal of Ecological Economy 42+43: 95-102 (In Vietnamese with English abstract) (Bài báo trong nước)
6. Averyanov L.V., N.T. Hiep, P.K. Loc, N.S. Khang, P.V. The, N.V.Tap, N.Q. Vinh, L.T. Kien, N.Q. Hieu. 2012. Flora and vegetation of areas allied to Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park (Northern Vietnam) — Saarbrucken: Lambert Academic Publishing, 2012 —224 p. ISBN: 978-3-659-21784-5 (Sách)
7.Nguyen Tien Hiep, Nguyen Quang Hieu, Phan Ke Loc, Tran Huy Thai, Pham Van The, Nguyen Sinh Khang, Nguyen Tien Vinh, Nguyen Minh Tam (2011). Addittional data on the population, content of essential oil and genetic diversity of Cupressus tonkinensis Silba in Huu Lien Nature Reserve, Huu Lung district, Lang Son province serving for assessment of its conservation status in Vietnam. In Proceedings of the 4th National Scientific Conference on Ecology and Biological Resources, Hanoi, 21 October 2011. Agriculture publishing house, pp.609-615. (Hội Thảo)
8. Pham Van The, Phan Ke Loc, Tran Huy Thai, Nguyen Tien Hiep (2010). Some addition data on the distribution, ecology and conservation status of Cupressus tonkinensis Silba in Vietnam. In 2nd Symposium of the “Flore du Cambodge, du Laos et du Vietnam”, Ha Noi 6-8 December 2010, Vietnam. Abstract, pp. 45.
9. Phan Ke Loc, Wu S.K., Pham Van The, Nguyen Sinh Khang, Xiang J.Y. & Zhang X.C. (2010). Abrodictyum pluma (Hook.) Ebihara & K.Iwats. (Hymenophyllaceae) and Adiantum juxtapositum Ching (Adiantaceae), two new occurrences for the fern flora of Vietnam. Journal of Fairylake Botanical Garden, The 5th on Symposium of Asian Pteridology and Fern Show, 15-21/11/2010. Vol. 9 No.3-4 NOV, 2010. Poster.
English (Bad, Average, Good, Excellent)
Họ và Tên
Ghi chú: Nên liệt kê tất tần tật những thứ được cho là liên quan đến khoa học, càng nhiều càng tốt. Các chữ in đậm màu xanh ở trên nhằm chỉ ra ví dụ về các kiểu bài công bố. Các năm liệt kê từ gần nhất để lên trên cùng.